JOB ROLE:WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Blendtek is a privately-owned company with a mission to challenge expectations in our industry. As a trusted source for innovators in the food manufacturing, sports nutrition, bakery and food research and development industries, Blendtek supplies high quality food ingredients and solutions ranging from the basics to the unexpected and inspired such as alternative protein sources, natural extracts and sweeteners, gluten free products, functional food systems, and proprietary multi-ingredient blends.
The ideal Warehouse Associate candidate is hard-working, safety oriented, process-driven and is passionate about supporting our distribution and production activities. We are looking for energetic, ambitious, and creative individuals to join our growing team.
- Pick, pack, ship products on a daily basis
- Receive and safely store products
- Ensure that processes are followed and that we comply with the BRC and SQF Global Standard for Food Safety
- Complete daily safety check records
- Perform daily cycle count checks
- Operate forklift to pick, store and stage material
- Ensure sign in of drivers and visitors through warehouse
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Perform basic mathematical calculations
- Must be able to read, write, speak, understand, and apply instructions in English
- Have the ability to problem solve
- Are detail orientated and demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
- Are frequently required to stand, walk, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders and steps.
- Are frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Can lift, pull, or push up to 60 pounds
- Regularly work at heights greater than five feet
- Are forklift certified
Let's Make an Impact
If you have a track record of success, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Blendtek is the place for you.