Local Delivery Driver
Blendtek Fine Ingredients is a privately-owned company specializing in the distribution of food ingredients, industrial chemicals, water conditioning salts, ice melters and packaging materials.
Our dedication to customer service, along with our highly trained and motivated team allows us to be regarded as one of the top distributors in Canada. As our rapid growth continues, we are searching for highly motivated and customer-focused individuals to help us deliver on our service promise.
To read more about our business, visit us at www.blendtek.com
About the position
Blendtek is kicking off its next stage of growth in Canada and we are looking for dedicated, loyal and hard-working people to join our team. We are currently looking for a punctual and organized Local Delivery Driver to join our operations and warehouse team.
As a Local Delivery Driver you will:
- Hand-bomb local deliveries in K-W, Cambridge, Guelph and surrounding areas.
- Load and unload company trucks, common carriers and customer vehicles using forklift and other required equipment
- Receive and unload materials and complete inspections and associated paperwork
- Perform manual warehouse duties as assigned or directed
- Ship and receive products according to company’s procedures and requirements
- Keep warehouse clean and place waste into appropriate containers
- Co-ordinate deliveries with Customer Service, Warehouse & Traffic team
As a Local Delivery Driver you:
- Have a valid “G” Class license, with a clean driver abstract
- Must be able to operate a midsize straight truck
- Are able to lift and move heavy, bulky items
- Have a strong focus on customer service and the ability to relate to, and communicate with, individuals at all levels
- Fork lift license is not required but would be an asset
If you have a track record of success, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Blendtek is the place for you!
Please contact blendtekhr[@]blendtek.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.